Tuesday, June 23, 2009

where have I been on here....

My apologize for not being or blogging on this site for some time. I have been working out of town and not home to enjoy my wines. Hopefully somebody out there still checks on this every no and then, but if not, I do it any way.

I have opened a 2005 NINE POINTS (Stags' Leap Winery) Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Vally. It is, from what I understand a wine that is made for Safeway which is where I have bought most of my wines. Made by a good winery in California, Stags' Leap Winery.
I have opened it with some aged goat cheese and my favorite brie.
Aromas of black berry, vanilla and oak. It is lacking a little bit in body, but has good flavor, is full and I would recommend it. I like it, not my favorite by all means, but a good wine. A little pricey for what you get, but I am willing to pay for it. One of my weekly drinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment