Monday, March 30, 2009

Dunham....

I have to admit...I haven't tasted nearly enough wines (cabernet sauvignon) to say which is the best. I can only say what one is the best among those that I have bought/tried. Dunham Cellars 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, is by far the best Cab. that I
have tasted. I am sure there are a lot of professional wine critics like Robert Parker, Oz Clark, Joseph Tanzer, Kevin Zraly or even Paul Gregutt (Washington's Wine Guy), who would highly disagree with me. Of course these are some to the biggest names in the world when it come to wine. I can't imagine what a real top of the world wine must taste like. Of course
they all do say and reiterate that it is an individual palate that tells you what wines to drink, not so much the reviews and the points.
The Dunham was exceptionally full bodied, bold and for what I have experience very balanced. Hints of blackcurrant, berry, suttle oak and a slight bit of spice. I would highly recommend it to anyone who like cabs.
Dunham, from what I have read, make consistly excellent wines but haven't yet made it to the superior mark. Consistincy,
is a key to me when it come to wines. You know you will always get a full, balanced wine with a Dunham Cellars

No comments:

Post a Comment